Thursday, November 20, 2014

Same-Sex Marriage, Abortion, Abused Women, Child Abuse, Child Sexual Abuse

3) Potential research topics

Choose five topics that you think are potential research topics for your paper and briefly (in 2 to 5 sentences) explain why these topics are of interest to you.

3) Same-Sex Marriage interests me because I believe it love shouldn't be illegal. If a man and a woman can get married, and that could be seen as perfectly fine I think the same genders should be free to do the same. There are so many aspects that go into same sex marriage that I would like to learn about in depth.

Abortion is an interesting topic to me because I have a strong opinion about how a woman should make that decision on her own, considering it's her body. I feel like this would be a good essay topic and I would have so much to say about it.

Abused Women would be of an interest to me because there are so many women in the world who get abused today. I would love to look deeper into this topic and learn more about the abuser's mind.

Child abuse is of the interesting topics to me because unfortunately, children of many ages have to deal with the abuse they encounter. All though, this is a sad topic to research about I think it would be beneficial tot my knowledge.

Child Sexual Abuse is interesting to me because I know people who have gone through sexual abuse. I would like to research more about how the sexual abuse starts and why. Why do they feel the need to do that to young children or people of any age?

1 comment:

  1. Very good Shabnam. You sound very interested in your 5 topics. That's good.

    ReplyDelete