Thursday, December 25, 2014

Topic selection- child sexual abuse

4a) What have we been studying in class this year? We've been learning domain names and how to write a blog.

Which subjects appeal to me? English most appeals to me because I like reading and interpret poems. 


What are people writing about? Right now people are writing about police brutality and the two cops that had 


What's most interesting to me? It's interesting to learn about police brutality and how there's no justice. 


Can I find information about that? You can research all about police brutality and the two cops that died. 


4b) I'm interested in my topic I chose, child sexual abuse because it's important to know that this happens frequently. I want to be able to research how many children are sexually abused and I can write a lot about this topic and discuss my argument on why I disagree with children getting sexually abused. I'm interested to know how a child copes with something unfortunate as sexual abuse. 

No comments:

Post a Comment